- This event has passed.
ASBTDC Event- How to Sell Online
September 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
eCommerce, Marketing/Sales, Social Media
If the pandemic taught us one thing, it is the importance of small businesses being able to successfully sell products or services online. You don’t have to waste a lot of money on ads to make sales, if you know how to use organic social marketing so that you can sell. How? Join us for this content-filled workshop and discover:
- One simple mindset shift of your perception to increase your sales instantly
- How to schedule income-producing activities into your busy day
- The 5 Ps of Marketing applied to online sales success
- How to shift the old ways of doing sales to modern online strategies
- How effective branding leads to sales
- What an internet sales funnel is and why you need one
- Who do people buy from and why?
Speaker: Deborah Deras, Synergy Unlimited
Deborah Deras is a digital marketing strategist helping small business owners sell online without breaking the bank using organic strategies and leveraging social media and email marketing. She has facilitated hundreds of webinars and is a sought-after “Mindset for Success” speaker for over 20 years, speaking to Fortune 100 companies, colleges, and association groups.
This event will be offered in a hybrid format. Instructions for attending virtually or in-person will appear in your confirmation email after registration.